A consumer electronics brand worked with CJ to bring all global affiliate performance under one platform, leading to increased revenue growth in five key European markets and increased efficiency, scale, and profitability.
Results at a Glance
CJ’s teams across multiple territories worked together to migrate all the advertiser’s top publishers within 48 hours of launch and 91% of their European market revenue within one week of launching with CJ, ensuring that revenue was undisrupted heading into Q4.
EU Q4 YOY performance across the nine programs launched:
- Increased revenue by +357%
- Increased customer visits by +449%
- Due to the great success of managing the brand’s expansion into Spain, the Netherlands, China, Malaysia, and Singapore, CJ was tasked with replicating its global expertise to generate even more global growth for the brand across key markets.
- The objective was to consolidate global affiliates and grow revenue in five markets. This involved migrating, recruiting, and onboarding publishers that currently promoted the brand in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, and India onto the CJ platform.
- The migration began the last week of September 2020. This timing was critical to ensure that all key publishers were onboarded before the brand’s busiest period (November – January).
- CJ’s cross-regional teams brought an impressive level of experience in the onboarding of key partners, aided by CJ’s newly updated publisher onboarding process and checklists, as well as expertise in the complexities of the European and Indian markets.
- Prior to migration, the CJ team provided platform demos and overviews for publishers new to CJ to ensure they were knowledgeable and proficient before migrating.
- Leveraging a proprietary and automated affiliate mapping system, CJ mapped the advertiser’s existing partners against 100K+ publishers active across multiple networks, identifying new partnerships and fueling new partner recruitment efforts.
- A CJ-developed migration tracker pushed daily updates of the tracked revenue-generating publishers that had successfully migrated into the newly launched programs, and whether they were click and revenue active.
- The CJ client team collaborated with the Data Science and automation team to create a bespoke report showing real-time performance against the brand’s key metrics. This helped CJ teams around the globe to report back on performance in an efficient way for each brand account.