Norton, global leader in cyber safety and security, worked with CJ Affiliate to expand into the APAC region and experienced growth in sales, new customers, and overall revenue.
Results at a Glance:
(Jan – July 2020 YOY)
- 35% YOY increase in revenue growth in APAC
- 116% YOY increase in sales in APAC
- 311% YOY increase in new customer acquisition in APAC
- While Norton already had an affiliate program in APAC, they were looking for further reach in that market.
- Norton was drawn to CJ Affiliate’s presence in APAC with a local team based in Bangalore, as well as to the additional reach offered through CJ publishers in that region.
- Norton had been a client with CJ since October 2007 and launched management of APAC with CJ in June 2018.
- CJ’s account team and the Global Publisher Development team worked together to quickly and seamlessly launch Norton in the APAC market.
- Norton worked with the CJ teams to recruit and partner with larger content sites in the APAC region.
- Granular publisher data provided by the CJ team, helped Norton to create custom payouts for different publisher category in each market. This improved collaboration with publishers and improved the program performance.
- Norton implemented CJ’s Situational Commissioning solution to be able to meet different price points in different countries. This allowed the CJ team to optimise for profitability by region.
- Newly onboarded publishers in the APAC market are keen to work with Norton because of their flexible and agile ability to quickly expand globally.
- The CJ team ensured visibility and promotion of Norton’s seasonal offers with key publishers, which resulted in a surge in sales during the promotional period.
- The CJ team facilitated procurement of placement spot with key publishers, which resulted in a huge spike in sales during the given period.
- Norton is extremely pleased with the growth they’ve seen in APAC and look forward to working with CJ to test additional creative affiliate strategies.