Before opening an affiliate program, you will need to meet these 6 minimum requirements:
- I own and operate an active website
- I understand that I will need to pay commissions on products sold and/or leads generated
- I have in-house or outsourced marketing/ecommerce resources dedicated (full or partial) toward affiliate program management
- I have in-house or outsourced technical resources to code, test, and maintain an integration with dynamically populated variables
- I currently utilize other ecommerce strategies such as SEO, SEM, display and email
- My site does not contain adult or gambling content
If you feel like you are better suited as a publisher and are looking to earn commissions, you can apply and get started now.Proceed »
CJ does not allow advertisers to operate or utilize websites that contain or promote, any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, cracking, hacking or warez, or offer any illegal good or service, or link to a website(s) that does so; or violate any applicable privacy laws; and/or engage in any illegal activity of any type.
Publishers (affiliates) want to earn commission by driving traffic and conversions to advertisers (merchants). As a publisher you can apply to multiple advertiser programs and be paid an aggregated commission payment monthly.